Associate Software Designer
As an Associate Software Developer you will have the opportunity to work our Engineering Department analyzing, supporting and improving our batch management software solution, AIM (Automated Ingredient Management). You will be an active contributor to the success of our business and the needs of our customers while learning and growing as a technical professional. Our Associate program offers an aggressive salary increase structure with 3 potential increases in the first 2 years. Join ShickUSA and get on the fast track to a rewarding Software Developer career.
*Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Develop and maintain software applications for recipe scheduling, database management, and reporting in large scale automated industrial environments.
- Perform Software validation/verification, documentation, code reviews, and quality audits.
- Develop, maintain and document complex ingredient recipe management software.
- Work with electrical/controls engineers to insure seamless integration between recipe management system and overall equipment controls.
- Provide on-site support during installation and commissioning of projects.
- Assignments require the investigation of a number of variables and assistance is provided by Senior Controls Engineer.
- Technical support for new and currently installed software packages.
- Produce high quality code, on time and on target.
- Research and understand product requirements to ensure success beta test, product launch, etc.
- Engineer software through its complete life-cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in computer programming or equivalent programming and data base experience.
- 2 years experience working with Allen Bradley PLC and HMI development highly preferred.
- Experience working with VB.Net, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and RSLogix 5000.
- Strong object-oriented analysis & programming skills .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, energy and passion for software development, outgoing personality, ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of advanced features in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Availability for sporadic travel as necessary.
To apply send your resume with salary expectations to:
Human Resources Manager