Kansas City, Missouri Area
Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents (shop/installation drawings and Bills of Material.) Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision of assigned engineer or Sr. Detailer.
- Generate 3-D models and shop/installation drawings for individual components, assemblies and overall system layouts.
- Review of drawings for accuracy, completeness and adherence to Shick drafting and design standards.
- Process and release drawings/BOM’s to purchasing, manufacturing and installation.
- Shop/field support on questions or issues related to design/drawings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD Mechanical
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in CAD design
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Good communication and people skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates in CAD preferred
- 0-4 years experience creating 3-D models and 2-D fabrication/assembly/installation drawings for industrial equipment
To apply send your resume with salary expectations to:
Human Resources Manager