Kansas City, Missouri Area
The project Engineer will lead engineering teams to insure the successful design, delivery and implementation of assigned capital improvement projects with regards to functionality, schedule and budget
- Provides coordination and oversight of all engineering efforts on assigned projects with regards to functionality, schedule and budget.
- Works closely with Project Manager and/or the customer to resolve issues of functionality, schedule and budget.
- Utilizes a wide degree of creativity and latitude to accomplish expectations.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Reports project status, progress and identified issues to project and engineering management.
- Supervise, direct and develop detailers, designers and engineers on assigned projects
- Review of drawings for accuracy, completeness and adherence to Shick drafting and design standards.
- Provides shop/field support on questions or issues related to design/drawings.
- Generates shop/installation drawings for individual components, assemblies and overall system layouts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Strong critical thinking, objective reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of commonly-used engineering and system design concepts, practices, and procedure.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD Mechanical is necessary.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering (any discipline) and 5+ years experience in systems design OR, 10+ years design experience in a related fiel
- Experience running industrial capital improvement projects is highly preferrable.
- Design, manufacturing and/or installation experience dealing with pneumatic conveying, dust collection, liquid conveying, and sanitary liquid systems is highly preferrable.
To apply send your resume with salary expectations to:
Human Resources Manager