Bulk Material Handling
The Engineers at Team Shick are uniquely qualified to handle and store all of your dry ingredients. Bulk Ingredient Handling / Bulk Material Handling is one of our core strengths.
Unloading and Storage
- Transfer of ingredients from railcar, truck, bulk bag or sacks into a variety of storage vessels, including silos, use bins and hoppers.
- Inventory systems provide a range of accuracy depending on specific inventory accuracy requirements. Methods include stain, ultrasonic, load cells, point level, and capacitance.
- Due to climate changes and product sensitivity (moisture and temperature), Shick provides several convey air-conditioning options.
- Shick's various sifting solutions include rotary, deck and inline.
- Scaling solutions from major ingredients to minors and micros, Shick provides a variety of accurate scaling and batching options.
- Depending on the customer's process requirements, material characteristics, distance and other factors, Shick provides pneumatic conveying solutions using both vacuum, pressure and combined convey systems.
- Shick provides a full range of pneumatic conveying solutions, including dilute (suspension flow) and dense (slug flow) phase, depending on the material's characteristics, distance and other factors.